I have had the privilege to speak at Hearts at Home, LifeWay Mom-Time, Salvation Army, Mary & Martha and various women’s groups and would love to share with your group. My speaking style is Biblical, transparent, authentic and draws women in to participate as well as learn.
Topics I have spoken on include:
- Recognizing and Remembering God’s Faithfulness
- Who in the Bible has experienced what I have
- When Fear Overwhelms
I also specialize in facilitating workshops that are built around the questions I often use as I coach. Questions such as
- Where are you physically, emotionally and spiritually?
- What circumstances brought you to this place?
- What do you know to be true of God in your current situation?
You can click here to read reviews of my speaking, and to listen to an audio clip from “Mary’s Moments”.
Let’s connect to talk about your group’s specific needs.